Find the QR codes and win!
A QR code has been placed on 32 exhibitors’ stands in VACATION & SPA.
Find and scan all the QR codes to enter the raffle!
Terms of the raffle
Game organizer: LINK Mobility Bulgaria, URBO Studio, Holiday & SPA
Eligibility: Every registered visitor to the exhibition has the right to participate in the game/raffle.
Prizes: Prizes provided by the exhibiting companies.
Play the game:
- A sign with a QR code is placed on each exhibitor’s stand.
- Everyone who wants to participate in the raffle goes through all the stands and scans all the QR codes in order to participate in the raffle. In case of missed booths/codes (32 codes in number), the system gives an automatic notification of how many booths are left.
- One code cannot be scanned more than once and the system sends an automatic message about it
- A visitor who has not scanned all the QR codes is automatically excluded from the raffle.
- When scanning the first code, on the phone of the visitor – a participant in the game, a field opens where he enters his name, phone and email.
- When scanning the first code, on the phone of the visitor/game participant appears a field where they fill name, phone and email.
Raffle draw: Winners will be drawn at random on 17 February 2023, Friday, at 12:30pm via dedicated laptop software from the organizer
Award giving: The awarding ceremony will takes place on February 17, Friday, at 12:30 in the Central Foyer of IEC-Sofia. If the person drawn at the time of winning is not present at the venue to claim their prize, it goes to the next random draw.
Personal data protection: By providing their data the participants give their consent during participation in the raffle to have their data processed by the organizers for the purposes of running the game. The provided personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data.