HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO opens up a world of possibilities and provides the tourism industry with a place to do business under one roof.
Explore areas, position your business and plan your participation.
- Travel Trade Exhibition – If you want to position your brand as a leader in the industry, trade show stands are the solution for your company. Introduce yourself to thousands of potential customers and find new partners, establish business contacts, build up and strengthen your current network. Sell holiday sales, excursions, accommodations or other services and products to end customers.
- Medical / SPA & SPA Corner – the specialized area draws the attention of professionals and the general public to the destinations and opportunities for medical, spa and wellness tourism.
- Wine Destination – the specialized wine tourism area of the HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO, talented winemakers will unlock their cellars full of aged wine and exciting stories to present an idea for travel and tastings that will long hold memories of shared master’s secrets and the aroma of good wine.
- Networking Corner – we connect buyers with travel providers, destinations, accommodations and tourist attractions. Professionals looking for partners and suppliers make up more than half of all visitors.
- Start-Up Corner – provides the ideal platform for start-ups in the tourism industry and to introduce new tourism related products and technologies to a large, engaged audience.
- Discussion Corner – Talk to the best industry experts and leaders about the challenges, ever-changing needs, trends and innovations of the tourism industry.
- Conference Program – present your new products and programs, hear practical advice from experts on how to work in the tourism industry.
- Career Corner – find promising future staff among students completing majors in the tourism industry. Students from all universities with a tourism profile attend the event to meet with prospective employers and get expert advice on their careers.
- Media Corner – Meet with travel bloggers, journalists and media attending the event to get information from exhibitors and cover new products and programs.